There are 2 types of linear LED sources:
1- Rigid LED module board
Very high efficiency, between 140 and 190lm/w
Lifetime from 50,000 to 70,000 hours
Zhaga standards: international standards that allow interchangeability of LED light sources from different manufacturers, making it easier to replace defective LED sources without having to go exclusively through the luminaire manufacturer.
2- The LED strip
- Flexibility in cut lengths
- Efficiency from 90 to 150lm / w
- Low voltage (24 or 12V)
- Lifetime between 35,000 and 50,000 hours
- Between 30 and 240 LEDs per metre
- 5 to 30 W per metre
- 500 to 3000 lumens per metre
- Available colour band types:
- Warm, cool or neutral white (2700k to 6000k).
- RGB: allows chromatic lighting of the room
- RGBW: chromatic or white lighting according to your needs
- RGBWW: lighting with the most possibilities in chromatic as well as warm and cool white.
Possibility to cut the band between the LEDs.