Drivers are used to supply power to LEDs. There are different types of drivers available:
- On/off: simple system controlled by a switch.
- Dimming switch: push button for dimming and switching on/off.
Drivers can be integrated into many profiles:
Drivers with constant voltage
Compact drivers with constant power
There are other types of drivers, such as:
- Linear constant power drivers
- Compact dimmable drivers
- Linear dimmable drivers
- Compact dimmable outdoor drivers
- Constant power linear outdoor drivers
- Constant voltage drivers 24V
- 12V constant voltage driver
- Dimmable 24V constant voltage drivers